Thursday, July 21, 2011

Award-Winning Artist Michael Godfrey at Saks Galleries Denver, Colorado


Saks Galleries Cherry Creek

presents

Michael Godfrey


Join us at the opening reception for


Friday, July 22nd, 5 -8pm

On living artfully, Michael Godfrey says, "...I think all artists are in love with light. I am mostly interested in the way light defines form. In a painting, the artist suspends in time a fleeting moment that allows our senses to be played repeatedly. There are fleeting moments that happen only for minutes and then they are gone. Our lives become richer and more meaningful through our visual senses. These moments resonate deeply in my soul. I am affected physically by what I see. Sometimes, I observe sunlight on a scene that makes me break out in goose bumps. How do you capture that on canvas?"

To learn more about Michael Godfrey and enjoy new works
visit the gallery in beautiful Cherry Creek - 3019 East Second Avenue, Denver, Colorado

July 22 - September 30, 2011

or online view Michael's work online at saksgalleries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive